I entered a design competition a couple weeks ago & am honored (and beyond the moon excited!!!) to be one of the 25 finalist!! The contest is hosted by Jessica Sprague & Echo Park, and the winner gets their mini scrapbooking kit printed!! (and $1k cash)
The contest is open for voting until tomorrow night at 11:59pm EST (that’s Saturday, June 16th), and I could really use your votes!
You do have to register at JessicaSprague.com, in order to be able to vote. The registration process is a bit of a pain, but it would mean a lot to me if you would cast your vote. To help you out with the registration & voting process, here are some instructions:
- Click here to register at JessicaSprague.com.
- You will have to click on an activation email before you can login & vote. And the activation email will probably go to your spam folder.
- After you click on the link in the email, you will have to login at JessicaSprague.com (no, it does not automatically log you in).
- Go to this page to vote for my design.
- Scroll down to where you see 5 stars. You can click on whatever # of stars you want (1-5 stars). The contest just takes into account how many votes you have, not your overall rating.
- The page should then reload & your vote will have been cast.