tranquil mind+body was a unique project for me on many levels.
- First unique fact: tranquil mind+body is located in the Greater Kansas City Area, making it a local project.
- Second unique fact: Jason Duke, the owner of tranquil mind+body, already had a logo + a template for his website.
- Third unique fact: Jason knows some basic html/css, which meant he understood 99% of what I said, without needing an explanation.
- Fourth unique fact: My first site, in 2 years, that was straight up HTML/CSS.
- Fifth unique fact: My first project, ever, using HTML5.
- Sixth unique fact: Jason’s my first client, who is younger than me.
Wondering if Jason already had a logo, template & knows code – what did he need me for?
- I customized the site for him.
- Wrote some code.
- Moved stuff around.
- Added stuff.
- Created new page templates.
- Added social media links.
- Made the navigation a drop-down & styled it.
- Made the contact form work. Made his HTML5/CSS template compatible with Internet Explorer (IE9, IE8 & IE7).
- Uploaded the site to the server (FTP).
- And some other little stuff here & there.
Overall, it was a fun project, and Jason was a blast to work with.
If you’re in the Kansas City area, especially Lenexa / Olathe / Overland Park / Shawnee, you definitely need to go get your yoga & pilates on at tranquil mind+body. And you also need to schedule yourself a pampering massage. The tranquil mind+body studio is gorgeous. After a hectic day at work, it is the perfect oasis for you to relax & rejuvenate.
If you haven’t been to tranquil mind+body before, you’ll want to sign-up for their fabulous intro offer: Unlimited yoga & pilates classes for 3 weeks, for only $29!!!
See the live site → TranquilKC.com